How To Install TeaTV on Firestick/Fire TV
This tutorial will provide you with a step-by-step guide to install TeaTV on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box. TeaTV is an APK streaming application that provides users with thousands of Movies & TV Shows for viewing.
TeaTV offers a wide array of content for your streaming enjoyment. It features an awesome interface and tons of Categories to choose from.
Not only can you view Movies and TV Shows, but also the latest sporting events including WWE, UFC, and more.
If you are using your preferred streaming device, you can simply download the TeaTV APK by clicking the following link:
As with all apk’s, TeaTV was designed for use on an Android device. Therefore, a mouse may be needed to use some of the features within the application. You can install the Mouse Toggle app on your Firestick or Fire TV which works perfectly with TeaTV. To learn how to install Mouse Toggle, click the link provided below:
instruct you how to install TeaTV on a Firestick or Fire TV. However, the same steps can be used to install the app on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
If you are using an Android Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader app on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
How To Install TeaTV Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Click the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow if you see this prompt
12. Click OK for update notes
13. Click OK Button on remote to open keyboard for URL box
14. In the address bar, type the following URL:https://vpnforkodi.com/APK/TeaTV8.2.apk and click Go – wait for the download to complete
15. When complete, Click Install
16. Click Delete To Free Up Space