How to install RD Movies Kodi addon
RD Movies is a new Kodi video addon from Fire Stick Plus Man
Movies – TV Shows – My Movies – My TV Shows – New Movies
It is a Fork of Exodus / Covenant with good links. Since it is a Fork it has the same layout as Exodus or Covenant with the same options.
Fire Stick Plus Man Repo had gone down but is back up with a new URL. The repository also holds the popular Fantastic and Legendary Add-ons.
Using a good VPN with Kodi is always suggested for privacy and security. If you need a good Quality VPN to use with Kodi Try Express VPN it has multiple high speed servers with no throttling or logs.
VPNFORKODI.COM has No affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. VPNFORKODI is a news and informational site which does not support or condone copyright infringement. Kodi should only be used with content that is bought and owned personally or is in the public domain.
Name: Firestickpusman Add-on Repository
How to Install RDMovies on Kodi Krypton 17.6
How to Install RDMovies on Kodi Krypton and Leia.
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fspmkodi.com/_repo/ and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type fspm then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select fspm
- Select repository.Firestickplusman
- Select repository.Firestickplusman-x.x.zip (choose the highest number)
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select Firestickplusman addons
- Select Video add-ons
- Select RDMovies
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section