How to install Pandoras Box Kodi addon
A firm fave with many of you, Pandoras Box, has made a welcome return to the scene. Pandoras box contains some excellent Media content, and one click add-ons dont come much quicker than this. Add-on community support group for Pandoras Box can be found on Facebook, which you should follow, to keep on top of updates and news.
Movies – TV Shows – Documentaries
Install the Pandoras Box Addon for Kodi v17.6 Krypton
First, we will start with the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. heading, and you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, so click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://euve251346.serverprofi24.net/pans-repo and click OK.
- Now, label it pandora, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on add-ons, and then the open box icon at the top.
- From here, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose pandora and then repository.PansBox-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Now, choose Install from Repository > Pandoras Repo > Video Add-ons > Pandoras Box.
- Click Install, and wait for the notification message again.
- To use, go back to the home screen and click on Add-ons > Video Addons > Pandoras Box.
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section