How To Install MX Player on Firestick/Fire TV
This tutorial will show you How To Install and Use MX Player on Firestick, Fire TV. MX Player is one of the most used video players available today.
If you are a “Streamer” who uses streaming services such as Cinema APK and others, you have probably heard of MX Player. It is an external video player that can easily be installed within your favorite app.
MX Player was created for use on Android devices such as smartphones and tablets. However, it is also available for use on any streaming device that supports the android software.
MX Player can be installed on a vast number of devices including the most popular streaming device, the Amazon Firestick. If you have a jailbroken firestick, MX Player will work with almost all streaming apps available.
One of the main reasons streamers love MX Player is for its ability to use Subtitles and an advanced hardware acceleration. Often times, using MX Player will result in little to no buffering for all your Movie and TV Show selections!
The guide below will show you how to install MX Player on a Fire TV device. However, it can easily be installed on an Android TV Box using the same instructions.
How To Install MX Player
1. Hover over Settings
2. Click Device – this may also be labeled as “My Fire TV” on newer models
3. Click Developer options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Click Turn On
6. Go back to Firestick or Fire TV Home screen
7. Hover over search icon
8. Type in Downloader and then click the “Downloader” text under the keyboard
9. Click Downloader icon – you may need to scroll to the right to find this app in the list
10. Click Download
11. Click Open
12. Click Allow
13. Click OK
14. Type the following address and then click Go to install MX Player – bit.ly/mxplayerproapk
15. Click Install
16. Click Done