MediaBox HD is an Android APK used to stream and download Movies and TV Shows.
It has an awesome user interface and even offers Music videos for a complete media experience.
MediaBox offers subtitle support, external video options (including MX Player) and more as added bonuses to this awesome app.
For these reasons and more, MediaBox HD has been chosen as a VPNFORKODI Best APK for streaming Movies and TV Shows.
The steps below show how to install MediaBox HD on a 2nd Generation FireStick. However, these steps will also work on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
The app we will use to side-load MediaBox HD is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, Mi Box, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
How To Install Downloader App On Firestick
Use the step by step guide below to Install MediaBox HD on Firestick/Fire TV
MediaBox HD APK Installation Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go https://vpnforkodi.com/APK/mediaboxhd.apk
14. Wait for the file download to finish
15. Click Install
16. Click Done
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Return to your device’s home screen. If using a Fire TV/Stick, under “Your Apps & Channels”, click See All
20. Scroll to the bottom and long-click MediaBox HD
21. Drag to the top of your apps list and click to drop