How to install Gen X Kodi addon guide
This add-on is out of the Maverick repo, so you know it’s going to be on fire. There’s plenty of top tier content and one click action for you to enjoy. It’s intended as a Maverick backup, only a little quicker. Add-on community support group for Gen X can be found on Telegram, Google Communities, Twitter, which you should follow, to keep on top of updates and news.
Gen X categories are :- 4K UHD Movies – Real Debrid Full HD Movies – Openload Movies – New Movie releases – Latest TV Boxsets – Live TV – 24/7 Movies And TV Shows – The Comedians (18+) – Klassic Kids TV – Documentaries – Paragon Music – The Jukebox – Live In Concert – Music TV – UK Radio Stations – Live Worldwide CCTV – Bloopers Reel – You Tube – Gen-X Toolbox .
How to Install Gen X on Kodi Krypton
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://mavericktv.net/mavrepo and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type MAVERICK then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select MAVERICK
- Select repository.maverickrepo-x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select MaverickTV Rep
- Select Video add-ons
- Select GEN X
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
- Open GEN X
- Select Tools
- Select Open Settings Menu
- Select Accounts
- In this section choose whether it is Real Debrid or Premiumize you wish to enable. If you have an account for both then enable both.
- When you click enable another sub-section will open beneath explaining what you need to do to authorise. Just do what is necessary and then click ok
- Once Real Debrid/Premiumize are authorised you are good to go
- In the Accounts section you can also add your Trakt authorisation too – if you have an account.
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section