How To Install Eclipse Kodi Addon
How to install Eclipse on Kodi? Eclipse is a new and fully loaded third-party Kodi addon recently added to the HellHounds Repository that focuses on new movies and TV shows. It features menu sections such as 4K, 1 Click, Films, Series, My Films, My Series, New Films, New Series, Tools, and more.
How to Install Eclipse on Kodi Krypton 17.6
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://cerbrepo.space/repo and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type Hounds then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Hounds
- Select repository.hellhounds-2.1.0.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select HellHounds repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Eclipse
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
To avoid any unwanted notices while using Kodi and ensure you remain completely safe online, we highly recommend using a VPN to encrypt your internet traffic and hide your IP address.
Best Kodi VPNs Of 2018
- ExpressVPN Recommended Kodi VPN
- Apps Optimized for Kodi and Android Devices.
- No Questions Asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access American, Canadian, UK Netflix and More.
- Industry Leading Security and Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- NordVPN – Best VPN Deals, Advanced Security, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- IPVanish – User-friendly Apps For All of Your Devices, 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.