How to Install DeathStar Kodi Addon
DeathStar Kodi Addon is a collaboration between six different teams (developers). As of this post, the addon consists of contributions from the following teams; UKODI1, DNA, ONENATION, EzZeRmAn, EXPOSE, and NOLENATION.
Once you launch the DeathStar addon, you will notice a “Latest News and Updates” section where you can see that they are inviting additional Kodi teams to join their venture. This is also a great area to frequently visit to see what’s new.
DeathStar Kodi includes over 30 individual addons under one roof! Its fun browsing through the various categories to see what is available.
Deathstar Kodi Sections
After installing Deathstar, you will see the following options from the main menu.
- House of Blue
- One Click
- Wumpa Fruit
- My Trakt Movies
- My Trakt TV
- Deathstar Tools
- Deathstar Search
Each of the sub menus in the addon are based on other developed addons. They contain a wide selection of movies, TV, music, documentaries, live IPTV, and other popular content. There is a ton of stuff to check out, far too much to mention here in this guide!
How to Install DeathStar on Kodi Krypton 17.6
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY
http://uk1.site/Repoand select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type uk1 then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select uk1
- Select repository.uk1-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select uk1
- Select Video add-ons
- Select DeathStar
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
Once you see the add-on installed notification it is ready to use and will be available in your add-ons section