Cinema APK, like the defunct Terrarium TV, allows users to view movies and TV shows for free. It acts as a server for various movies and TV series. Movies and TV shows can be viewed in HD. It fetches tens of working streams for all kinds of TV shows and movies. It’s quite easy to navigate and you can look through it in terms of categories.
Cinema APK Screenshot Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Click the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK for developer notes
13. In the address bar, type the following URL: bit.ly/Cinemaapk and click Go
14. Wait for file download to finish
15. Click Install
16. Click Done
17. This will return you to Downloader. Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Returm to your device’s home screen and if using a Fire TV Device, Under Your Apps & Channels, scroll to the right and select See All
20. Scroll to the bottom and long click on Cinema
21. Drag application to top of your apps list and place. Click to open
22. When prompted, Click OK
Installation is now complete! Enjoy!
: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with apps such as this.
Cinema APK Details & Description
Besides the ability to stream Movies and TV Shows, Cinema also offers the option to download content. If you are using the software to download titles, I highly suggest a VPN to protect yourself.
You can easily install IPVanish VPN on a Fire TV/Stick/Cube or Android Box:
Android TV Box VPN Tutorial
Upon selecting your viewing choice, Cinema provides you with numerous sources. Often times, these are in 720 and 1080p HD. If available, I suggest a GoogleVideo or RapidVideo source as these tend to work better than the rest.
However, for reliable streams, a real-debrid account is always the best choice.
The new version now allows for external video player, subtitles, and does not crash on NVIDIA SHIELD or other Android Oreo device.
The screen that displays the sources may not work well with the remote on the NVIDIA SHIELD and other Android TV devices. You can install Mouse Toggle on Android TV to help with this problem.
How to Install Mouse Toggle on Android TV – NVIDIA SHIELD
Please use the social share buttons below and spread the word to your family and friends!
Legal Notice: The streaming apps and add-ons covered on the VPNFORKODI site may include copyrighted content. Users should only use this technology to access media that falls under Public Domain status and is not protected by copyright.