How To Install Canvas Kodi Addon
How to install Canvas on Kodi?
How to Install Canvas on Kodi Krypton 17.6
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings (cog icon top left)
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://kodihelp.net/repo and select OK
- Highlight the box underneath marked enter a name for this media Source and type Repo then click OK
- Go back to your home screen & select Add-ons from the left hand menu
- Select Browser (icon that looks like a box top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select Repo
- Select repository.kodihelp.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository
- Select KodiHelp repo
- Select Video add-ons
- Select Canvas
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on installed notification
To avoid any unwanted notices while using Kodi and ensure you remain completely safe online, we highly recommend using a VPN to encrypt your internet traffic and hide your IP address.
Best Kodi VPNs Of 2018
- ExpressVPN Recommended Kodi VPN
- Apps Optimized for Kodi and Android Devices.
- No Questions Asked 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- Access American, Canadian, UK Netflix and More.
- Industry Leading Security and Encryption.
- 24/7 Support Through Live Chat.
- NordVPN – Best VPN Deals, Advanced Security, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- VyprVPN – 3 Day Free Trial, Exclusive Chameleon Technology.
- IPVanish – User-friendly Apps For All of Your Devices, 7 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Steps To Install Canvas Kodi Addon
1… At the top left click the System Settings Icon
2… Click File Manager
3… On the left click Add Source
4… Click where it says NONE
5… Type in the URL: http://kodihelp.net/repo/ and click OK
6… In the next box down name it Kodiy and click OK
7… Double check everything is correct and click OK
8… Go back to the main menu and click Add-ons
9… Click the Add-on Package Installer Icon at the top left
10… Click Install from zip file
11… A box will pop open select Kodiy
12… Click repository.kodihelp.zip
13… Wait for the Repository to download and popup at the top right and say KoDIY Help Repo Installed
14… Click Install from repository
15… Click KoDIY Help Repo
16… Video add-ons
17… Click Canvas
18… Click Install