How To Install BeeTV Onto Firestick,Fire TV.
The following guide will show you How To Install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV with step-by-step instructions.
BeeTV is a Movie and TV Show streaming app with tons of content for your viewing pleasure.
With real-debrid integration and an easy to use interface, BeeTV is an all-around streaming powerhouse.
The steps below show how to install BeeTV on a 2nd Generation Amazon Firestick. However, these steps will also work on any Firestick, Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
The app we will use to side-load BeeTV is called Downloader. If you are using an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, FireTV, etc. you can follow along with this tutorial by installing Downloader on your device. Use the link below for that tutorial.
Use the step by step guide below to Install BeeTV on Firestick/Fire TV/Android TV Box
BeeTV APK Installation Guide
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device or My Fire TV for newer devices
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Select the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open
11. Click Allow
12. Click OK
13. Type the following URL in exactly as it is listed here and click Go – https://vpnforkodi.com/APK/BeeTV.apk
14. Wait for the file download to finish
15. Click Install
16. Click Done
17. You will now be taken back to Downloader. Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Return to your devices home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” scroll to the right and click See All
20. Scroll to the bottom and long-click on BeeTV
21. Drag app to the top of your apps list and click to release
BeeTV installation is now complete. You can access from the home screen of your device.