How To Install CotoMovies on Firestick/FireTV
The following tutorial will show you how to install CotoMovies on Firestick/Fire TV & Android TV Box. CotoMovies is the updated version of Bobby Movie and is an apk used to stream Movies & TV Shows.
Many like using this over other streaming apps due to the fact that it does not host any advertisements. Another great feature of CotoMovies is the ability to download titles to your device.
For these reasons and more, CotoMovies has been chosen as one of the Best APK’s by VPNFORKODI.
If you are currently using your preferred streaming device, you can automatically download the file by clicking the link below and choosing the most recent version. However, the following guide will also show you how to do so onto a streaming device such as the Amazon Firestick.
The following steps will instruct you how to install CotoMovies on a Firestick or Fire TV. The same steps can also be used to install the application on an Android TV Box, NVIDIA SHIELD, or other devices that run the Android operating system.
Some features within CotoMovies may require a mouse to navigate properly. While a mouse toggle is not provided within a Firestick or Fire TV device, we can side-load an application called Mouse Toggle by using the link below.
The step by step guide below will show you How to Install CotoMovies on Firestick/Fire TV.
How To Install CotoMovies
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings
2. Click Device
3. Choose Developer Options
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources
5. Choose Turn On
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon
7. Type in Downloader
8. Click the Downloader app
9. Click Download
10. Click Open – Important you must click “Allow” for Downloader to access your files on your device
11. Click the Browser Tab
13. In the address bar, type the following URL: vpnforkodi.com/APK/CotoMovies.apk and click Go
14. Wait for file download to finish
15. Click Install
16. Click Done
17. This will return you to Downloader, from here Click Delete
18. Click Delete Again
19. Return to device main screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” scroll to the right and click See All
20. Scroll to the bottom and hold down the select button while hovering over CotoMovies to move app
21. Drag app to top of your Apps List and open application
22. Upon opening, Click Allow
You will now access the home screen of CotoMovies APK.